4.7.07

61.世上只有妈妈好


世上只有妈妈好
小时候的我啊 妈妈的宝
吃的用的样样少不了
妈妈的怀抱 我生病的良药

世上只有妈妈好
小时候的我啊 完全不知道
没有对她说过您真好
妈妈的关心 我无理的吵闹

世上只有妈妈好
长大以后的我 生活有烦恼
这时候的我啊才知道
妈妈的恩慈 我生命的依靠


虽然我快要四十七,母亲也已经过世,但是在我意志消沉,满怀感伤的时候,母亲仍会悄然入梦,对着我微笑......梦醒后,我仿佛多了点力量,继续未走完的路。

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

有时,妈妈其实未必会好,世上也会有坏妈妈啊。有时,其实是爸爸好。也有可能爸爸妈妈都一样好。=)

邓老师 said...

国隆:

你好。欢迎来访:)。

凡事有例外,你说的没错:世上也会有坏妈妈。但是,少数不称职的妈妈,不能抹煞古往今来,天下无数妈妈的伟大。

世上也有很多好爸爸,我自认是其中一个:)。不过相比之下,我相信在多数人们的心中,挂着的总是怀胎九月的妈妈。

蓝月 said...

是啊,我无法想象没有母亲的日子...

Chantal's Blog! said...

I like this post.You tell me the feeling of how i'm doing now.And make me treasure my mother..

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Tang

Your peom really touch my heart. My eyes turn wet when I read it.

I am a mother of 3 children. Like you, my husband and I are doing our best to give the children the best and is really not a easy job.

I am lucky that my mum is still around. Whenever what I had done for my children , it remind me of what my mum had given to me. I felt very guilty when she always make time to visit me and I am out working in the week end. My compensation to her is paid for her oversea holidays. I am trying to find them to keep her accompany .

My dad had passed away 7 years ago, however, I still miss him very much till today. I think I am very emotion, my tear is rolling down when typing this message to you.

I really love your peom. Is this written by you?

Reagrds
Mrs. Ng

邓老师 said...

尊敬的Mrs. Ng :

您好。谢谢您留言,抒发您的真心感受。

我写这首诗的灵感来自小时候唱过的一首儿童歌曲《世上只有妈妈好》。

以前唱这首歌时,母亲健在,所以虽然有所感动,但是不深。

当我在写这首诗时,耳边再次响起了这首歌曲,但母亲已经过世18年了......我一边写,一边想起儿时母亲对我们兄弟姐妹的恩情,直教我不能自己,泪水盈眶......

愿天下的子女,趁妈妈还能听见时,不要忘记告诉妈妈:“妈妈,有您真好。”

邓老师 said...

致蓝月:
人总要长大,母亲总会老去,除了珍惜,还是珍惜,再珍惜眼前有母亲在的日子......

致chantal:
很高兴知道你更爱妈妈了。:)