Thanks for your book! It's really interesting to actually review on what nonsense i wrote last time haha. The whole book was mostly about 6A/06 esp. the commenting part. Happy teachers' day once again! =))
Hi Mr Tang. Thanks for your book. XD. I see alot of my comments inside. My parents are reading the book now. They find it very interestng. XD. Lastly, I would like to wish you HAPPY TEACHERS DAY. XD
hey laoshi did you know that my mum read this book until she cried? hahas ur book's really a sucess. KEEP IT UP! :D [ps. mayb i will send you a story. its quite nice]
Sorry Mr Tang, my computer failed to read the msg you send in my haloscan because it is in chinese.. Well, since everything seems to have settled, then i shall stop interfering in this matter. [: haha
Mr Teng, Í just finished reading your publication in the library,from what I know you are the first person/teacher who took the initiative to share your blog in prints. GOOD WORK, WELL DONE. Ang.
25 comments:
Mr Tang!
Thanks for your book! It's really interesting to actually review on what nonsense i wrote last time haha. The whole book was mostly about 6A/06 esp. the commenting part. Happy teachers' day once again! =))
10:04 PM, August 31,
thanks for the book! 谢谢! 我妈妈读了觉得我以前写的东西很有趣。lol
10:16 PM, August 31, 2007
邓老师好,
谢谢您赠送我们的书!妈妈读了后得到不少启发;D ^_^教师节快乐!祝您天天好心情。
-安嘉琪-6A'06-109'07
Hi Mr Tang. Thanks for your book. XD. I see alot of my comments inside. My parents are reading the book now. They find it very interestng. XD. Lastly, I would like to wish you HAPPY TEACHERS DAY. XD
邓老师好,
谢谢你送给我那本书!读后我学到了许多知识,而且这本书也是很有趣!=)
教师节快乐!祝您永远快乐~
邓老师, 您好!
谢谢你送给我们那本书! 那本书真是令我想起小六时的点点滴滴, 让我十分怀念! :D
从这本书,我看见老师您真诚的心,所写的都是老师的经验之谈。虽然有些人会认为这本书是浪费时间和钱。。
邓老师,
您的书真是好极了!虽然我有读你的博客,但在读你这本书时领悟到的新知识和道理多了许多,阅读的感觉也不同。谢谢您送给了我们这本书,让我们有了一本记载着我们6A班的点点滴滴和你所写的文章。再次住你教师节快乐!
hey laoshi
did you know that my mum read this book until she cried? hahas
ur book's really a sucess. KEEP IT UP! :D
[ps. mayb i will send you a story. its quite nice]
邓老师,
当我一拿起这本书后,我就不停地读,因为内容太有趣了,而且我又看得懂。我觉得这本书能让我的华文进步。
我也觉得书上的一些生活故事对我自己有很大的鼓励,所以我也会把书介绍给我的朋友阅读!加油喔!
*如果以上有什么错误真的很抱歉,我华文不太好=X
邓老师,
我妈妈对你的书很感兴趣。我也觉得你这么做很有创意!
祝你生活愉快!
邓老师,请问你这本书新加坡哪里有卖?(年底会去新加坡度假,如果有空可以去购买)
有没有可能可以网上订购然后寄到澳洲来?(但我想国际订购应该不可以吧。)
致敏眙、迅杰、嘉琪、欣敏、静雯、珮宁、国隆、佳容、雪盈、恩琦、珈宜:
感谢你们的回馈,也很高兴知道你们或你们的父母喜欢我这本网志集。谢谢。
罗宁同学:
我已经在你的博客留言了。你意下如何?:)
Sorry Mr Tang, my computer failed to read the msg you send in my haloscan because it is in chinese.. Well, since everything seems to have settled, then i shall stop interfering in this matter. [: haha
joanne同学:
你好。我很赞赏你爱护妹妹的表现。
我也要谢谢你和你妈妈对我的信任。
今后在生活里你要是遇到什么事情想不通,也欢迎你来信和我谈谈。
I received the book. My husband and I enjoy reading your book. Thanks a million. You are a great inspiration to all.
Dear Bryanna:
您好。欢迎来访。
谢谢您的回馈与支持。
:)禄星敬上
Mr Teng, Í just finished reading your publication in the library,from what I know you are the first person/teacher who took the initiative to share your blog in prints. GOOD WORK, WELL DONE.
Ang.
尊敬的洪先生:
感谢您的鼓励。
:)禄星敬上
hi!deng lao shi!nice pic nice pic haha!
禄星哥哥:
是我,韵涵。=)
好一阵子不见,昨天在国泰逛新开的商务书局,见到了您的书,有感乃自己人,应支持支持,毫不犹豫便把书买了下来。
今早翻了数页,感触良多。同样是少儿组出身,同样为华文老师,我感到汗颜。蕴藏在您字里行间的真善美,仿佛又点燃了我埋藏深处的那盏心灯。感觉很熟悉,很温暖。
这本书,这个博客,我将介绍给更多人知道。因为我相信,在我们的工作与生活中,需要一位像您这样的引路人,帮助我们在忙乱的节奏中站稳脚步......(希望您不会感到太大的压力才好!^_^)。
您是我们少儿组组员的好榜样,更是我在教学路上的楷模。有这样一位师兄,我深感骄傲!加油!
请代我问候翠莉姐和三个小朋友!
韵涵师妹:
感谢你的支持和鼓励。
人生的路坎坷不平,我不敢说自己已经站稳了,因为这条路还得继续走下去,我难保自己将来不会跌倒。
这本博客集算是我磕磕碰碰之后,回顾来时路的一点省思吧。它对我除了有自我提醒的作用外,也希望它对同路人有些许参照的帮助。
你比我年轻,能做的事比我多,我只是多走了一些冤枉路,说我是你的楷模,我实在不敢当。让我们一起好好努力吧!
我看了你的书后,认为里头所谈的都是一些与我们生活有关联的事情,如:自信心与人,态度等。我也认为,这本书教了我们一些做人与处事的道理,是课本上学不到的。因此,我会向身旁的朋友推荐这本书。加油,邓老师!
健豪:
欢迎来访,谢谢你的意见。
很高兴知道这本网志集对你有帮助。
Post a Comment