3.2.07

39.交心heart-to-heart


  有一次,孩子问我:“爸爸,为什么我考得不好,你不骂我?”
  我反问:“你考得不好,心里难过吗?”
  孩子答道:“难过。”
  我说:“你已经这么难过了,我为什么还要骂你呢?”

  又有一次,孩子问我:“爸爸,为什么我考到好成绩,你没有什么反应?”
  我反问:“你考到好成绩,开心吗?”
  孩子回答:“开心。”
  我说:“你开心,我就开心了。”

  孩子大考在即,备感压力,终日诚惶诚恐,忧心忡忡。我看在眼里,疼在心中,找了一个机会,对孩子说:
  “孩子,不管你考得怎么样,爸爸不会因此而少爱你一分。”

  Once my child asked me: "Dad, why were you not mad at me when I didn't do well in my exam?"
  In reply, I asked:"How did you feel when you got a poor result for your exam?"
  "I felt miserable." said my child.
  "Right. Why should I add to your misery then?"

  Another time, my child asked:"Dad, why didn't you have any expression when I had done well in my test?"
  I responded by asking:"How did you feel when you received your test paper with a good score?"
  "I was delighted." said my child.
  "So was I, my dear."


  A major exam was coming soon. I couldn't bear seeing my child filled with anxiety and got worried all day long. I said to my child:
  "Dear, no matter how you fare in your exam, I will not love you any less than before."
  

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Mr Tang, but due to some unknown problems, i was unable to type chinese characters here, therfore, I am typing this message in English here.
I am very glad to tell you that our school had decided to let the Secondary One girls go back to their Primary school to thank their teachers. Which means that the St Nicholas girls will be released at 11.30 am on the 16th of Feb.Yippe!By the way, where will you be during 12 to around 1?

邓老师 said...

欣敏同学:
  当天那段时间我应该是会在“教师办事处”改本子。欢迎你们到来。我会到学校食堂去和你们会面。:)

Anonymous said...

好的,谢谢邓老师。我很期待再见到你和所有6甲的同学。

Anonymous said...

邓老师,
你好!我是冯佳容,你前年教过的学生。我已经很久没有探访你的剥壳了,但今天看到你还是有继续你的剥壳,令我十分开心,因为这样还是可以跟老师您和同学们沟通。
最近,我的功课比较忙碌,也因为有课外活动而回家蛮迟的。我觉得现在时间过得真快,还比去年小六会考时期更快呢!真想念在小学“轻松”的生活啊。
过一个星期后,就是农历新年除夕了,我会在放学后马上回去培群学校来探访你。可惜,我只在一点才放学,到学校大概是两点了,但希望你还会在那里!

邓老师 said...

佳容同学:
  你说你很忙碌,我绝对相信,因为2006年是去年,你却说成是前年,哈哈!真是“忙碌不知时日过”。
  来吧! 你们这么有心来看老师,老师一定等你们。:)(9/2/2007)

Anonymous said...

hi 邓老师。我又来tag了。哈哈。现在生活好忙碌呢!有功课,作业还有很多啦!好久不见。多5就可以回母校了!我好开心!还有,绝对superstar的champion is::DAREN TAN SZE WEI.我好开心呢!哈哈。别担心,我不会追星追到crazy的!再见!

邓老师 said...

思慧同学:
  欢迎,欢迎。
  忙好,忙才没有时间胡思乱想。忙得还有时间看歌唱比赛,那还真不错。:)我原本以为那位女生会胜出,后来想想,看比赛的女观众会较多,愿意花钱投票的女生也应该会较多,所以后来我改变想法,觉得男生获胜的机会较高,结果果然如此。
  歌唱得好,不一定得冠军--人生的比赛何尝不是如此?不过,没有关系,不得冠军也不一定是坏事。再说,不是所有会唱歌的都有参加比赛。:)

Anonymous said...

我早就知道男的会赢srry denglaoshi i type in EL.cos i dun have much time so i cant type chi. as i type it slowly.srry.cos the guy can attrat female n male fans, but female can only attract male fans, so definitely msn will win.i used my brain..finally!! haha.diya was from nanyang too! haha. my senior!!
n she sings well too.

邓老师 said...

思慧同学:
  很好,很好。说得不错。:)

Nicole said...

YO^^

haha...si hui nao jing you dian wen ti!! haha...deng lao shi you kong shi yi ding yao dao wo de blog lai tag!!! XD

邓老师 said...

嗨!敏眙:
  我昨晚到你的博客站去过一趟了!:)